All property photos
Elegantly set on one of Russian Hill’s most architecturally beautifully blocks lined with classic Pre-War buildings, this fabulous high-floor residence is a perfect intersection of early 20th Century grandeur with 21st Century luxury. High ceilings, exquisite original architectural detailing combined with a tastefully timeless contemporary renovation, and a beautifully open flowing floor-plan create wonderful spaces for casual everyday living as well as elegant entertaining.
Large picture windows create a wonderfully bright and airy environment while capturing captivating vistas of San Francisco’s most renowned landmarks- from the Bay & Golden Gate Bridges to Coit Tower, Treasure Island, Alcatraz and beyond- with the glittering waters of the Bay as a picturesque backdrop.
Enjoy a sophisticated and comfortable urban lifestyle in the heart of one of the City’s most renowned and vibrant historical neighborhoods- while enjoying close proximity to the world-class hotels of Nob Hill, the shopping/ dining mecca and Theater District of Downtown, the charming restaurants and cafes of Little Italy, as well as the booming tech and business capitals of Jackson Square, The Financial District and SoMa.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus powder room, open dining room, solarium-style sun-room, office, laundry room, kitchen with walk-in pantry & service elevator
- Recessed lighting and art/gallery lighting throughout
- 1 car parking with electric car charger as assigned by the co-op and two large storage rooms (one converted to office)
- 2,921 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records; 3,055 as per graphic artist; Buyer to independently verify
- 8 story building built in 1915 originally designed by renowned architect T. Patterson Ross
- 16 cooperative apartments plus common area laundry room on lower level
- Passenger & service elevators
- Resident manager
- HOA Dues: $3,291.71 per month, paid quarterly; includes water, garbage, heat, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, and on-site live-in property manager
- The elevator to this floor of 2164 Hyde Street steps out into an intimate and elegant circular landing with only two residences.
- A large gracious entrance foyer opening up to the living spaces creates a warmly inviting welcome to the residence while providing a sneak preview of the spectacular spaces and views of the home.
- The huge, beautifully proportioned open living/ entertaining space is surrounded by stunning 180-degree views spanning some of the City’s most iconic landmarks- from the glittering lights of the Downtown Skyline and Bay Bridge to Coit Tower, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. High ceilings throughout the apartment, a beautiful fireplace, massive built-ins with entertainment center, gleaming hardwood floors and elegant crown moldings framing the high ceilings highlight this spectacular room. The classic rounded Northeast Bay window with banquette seating provides a cozy alcove. A charming marble-floored solarium with banquette seating and the original 1917 light fixtures enjoys expansive front row views of the Bay with the lights of Treasure Island and the East Bay shimmering in the background.
- The open dining/ family room with North terrace enjoys spectacular views over the lovely greenery and tennis courts of the adjacent George Sterling Park toward the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Marin Headlands and The Presidio. Built-ins with marble counters and glass cabinetry provide abundant storage for China, crystal, silver and other dining accessories.
- Superbly equipped with Viking 4 burner range with grill, double-door Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, double Thermador ovens and built-in microwave, the bright and airy open gourmet chef’s kitchen features beautiful Caesar-stone counter-tops and custom cabinetry as well as a large pantry with storage closet and access to the freight elevator.
- A gallery-style hallway with recessed lighting, wonderful for art display leads from the living and entertaining areas to the bedrooms, creating an elegant separation between the public and private areas of the residence. It also features abundant storage, built-ins, as well as a large linen closet.
- The super-luxurious primary suite enjoys romantic views directly toward the twinkling lights of Coit Tower and the Bay Bridge framed by the Capri-like slopes of Telegraph Hill. With radiant heat throughout, a huge a huge bedroom sized dressing room features abundant closet and custom cabinet space, dressing island with bench, and views over the City and Bay. The huge spa-like marble and tiled bath is lavishly outfitted with dual sinks and counters, large soaking tub, walk-in shower and a separate water closet. A wonderfully serene glass solarium-style office alcove feels like it’s floating above the water with its stunning views of the Bay with the East Bay Hills and Treasure Island in the background.
- The spacious 2nd Second bedroom suite features a large tiled bathroom with shower/ tub, abundant closet space and views of Coit tower.
- The 3rd bedroom bedroom/office with built-ins enjoys South City lights views and access to a marble half bath with pedestal sink, which could be converted back to a full bathroom.
- A large laundry room with stacked Miele washer and dryer, sink, and abundant cabinet and counter space completes the layout of this sophisticated residence